Qiaolin's Studio


Keyboard Lessons (English & Chinese Pop Songs. Church Music)


Testimonial 18



"I have learnt keyboard for around half a year, and i can play the chords for some simple slow songs. The process of learning keyboard is long and tough, but i am very happy when i can play songs. So as a beginner, we need to be patient and persistent. The keyboard class time are flexible, which is the reason that attract me in the beginning as i am doing shift works, and my teacher Qiaolin is nice enough to cooperate my working schedules that we are able to have one lesson each week, and when i was overseas, she would help me to make up the lessons that i have missed after i came back. During the learning process, i also have frustrations and difficulties, but Qiaolin will encourage me and find a suitable way for me to move on. So i am very grateful to have such a good teacher. I live at Simei, which takes long time for me to travel on the way, but i persist on because the good teacher and my interest, so don't hesitate because of some environment factors, just do it as long as you love it and enjoy it. Once again, i want to say thank you to my dear teacher, Qiaolin. and hope i can improve more day by day."

(Hehe)